Growing Spaces accepts all major credit cards, but offers a 2% discount when paying by check, Echeck, cash or wire transfer on purchases of $1000 or more.  In order to reserve a shipment date for greenhouse kits, Growing Spaces must receive a deposit of 50% of the order total, plus a signed sales agreement. The remainder of the balance due must be received no later than one week prior to shipping the greenhouse kit.  Payment is due at the time of purchase for all parts and merchandise orders.

New Greenhouse Financing Option: 0% Interest for 12-months is now available through Splitit and requires a 10% deposit to reserve a greenhouse kit shipment date.  Monthly payments will begin when the order is shipped.


Shipping / delivery, crating, and handling charges are not included in the base price of your kit. Local sales taxes apply for pick-ups and all Colorado residents.

Sales Taxes

Sales taxes will be calculated and applied according to each state requirements on all purchased items including dome kits, merchandise and parts.

Owner Supplied Items

There are certain items needed for building the Growing Dome kit that are very bulky, costly to ship, and inexpensively available at your local building supply store. These items are not included in the Growing Dome kit to help lower the final cost. Most materials are easily found at your local hardware supply store, but the sheet metal can be found at a heating & air conditioning (HVAC) or sheet metal supply store.  More about owner supplied items here.

Cancellation Policy

Should the Purchaser find it necessary to cancel his/her Growing Dome® order earlier than 20 business days from the scheduled shipment, delivery, or pick-up date, all funds paid to Growing Spaces® for said Growing Dome® will be returned to the Purchaser within 90 days of contract cancellation. In the case that the Growing Dome® order is canceled within 20 business days of the scheduled shipment, delivery, or pick-up date, Growing Spaces® reserves the right to withhold 10% of the entire amount of the invoice and agrees to refund the remaining 90% within 90 days of contract cancellation.  Cancellations and refunds are not available for custom orders or orders that require Growing Spaces® to make alterations to its standard Growing Dome® designs.

Exceptions may be made to the above cancellation policy when the Purchaser attempts to and is not able to receive permission from their building department or Home Owners Association (HOA) to build the Growing Dome® AND the Purchaser has not yet received the kit. A letter of denial from the Building Department or HOA must be submitted to Growing Spaces® to waive the 10% cancellation fee.  But we strongly recommend obtaining your building permit and HOA approval as early as possible. 

Should the Purchaser find it necessary to cancel or change his/her Growing Dome® Installation date within 20 business days of the scheduled install date, any relevant travel expenses or change fees will be the Purchaser’s responsibility and 20% of the installation costs will be applied to the invoice.  This may also mean a delay beyond what the Purchaser expected.

Changes to the Growing Dome® Kit and accessories ordered may not be made within 20 business days of the scheduled ship date, unless agreed upon by Growing Spaces®.

Return Policy

Should the Purchaser find it necessary to return his/her Growing Dome® order after it has shipped, the Purchaser shall be responsible for all shipping costs to and from his/her location.  The Purchaser shall also be responsible for a 10% restocking fee.  If crated, the crates shall be unopened, and the lumber pallet shall have its original banding and packaging.  If picked-up or delivered without crates, the Purchaser is responsible for returning the entire kit in the as-received condition and quantities.